Monday, 30 January 2012

Facebook and Me

I had signed up for Facebook some time back in 2010, but ended up cancelling the account because it wasn't turning out to be of much interest to me.  I've just reactivated the account and am going to try it again.

The thing of it is that I've never really considered myself to be so overwhelmingly interesting as to have my entire day mapped out online.  Not every word out of my mouth is a golden nugget.

(koff koff)

I would rather spend time planning and preparing Facebook information so it has something more substantial to offer the cyber-world.

What I've done so far is to friend a few people I know through Thunder Row, post some pix of my basses and my cat William (RIP).  Then I filled up my LIKES with as many of my fave movies, books, TV shows etc as I could think of.  I'll add to it as I go along.

Anyway, here's the link:


I also put a link on the front page of this blog.

Since I'm pretty new at this, I might be tweaking some of the settings for awhile, until I get something interesting to look at.  Ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment